1) A deposit is required to confirm the booking.
2) All deposits are non-returnable.
3) Remaining balance for the hire of the vehicle is cash to the driver on the day or by cheque or credit card 10 days prior to the booked date.
4) A 15-minute grace period will be allowed for late arrival of the party bus booked to allow for unforeseen traffic problems or inclement weather. We will always try to be on time.
5) While you are in the party bus, you are on CCTV for your safety and security reasons.
6) Any overtime after the time is charged at £40.00 per hour or part of
7) The person who booked the party bus is responsible for the conduct of their guests.
8) Any damages to the party bus inside or out caused by the hirer or their guests will be chargeable (to include incitement of a third party). This includes anything removed from the party bus (theft)
9) A fixed fee of £80.00 will be charged for a sick valeting (internal) £50 external.
10) If the contract is paid by credit/debit card you authorize us the right to hold the details on record until the end of the hire, and that the client authorizes us to charge that card for 6,7,8,9 and 11 within. Or any short fall in the outstanding balance.
11) Extreme Party Bus Hire will only accept cancellations in writing by text or email 14days prior to the date booked. Otherwise payment in full would be due.
12) The driver may terminate the booking if the driver deems the hirer or their guests are disorderly, or in his opinion are unit to travel. We will not be liable for any delays this may cause.
13) For the comfort of all our passengers, there is a strict no smoking policy on all our Party Buses
14) Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to a high standard, however in the unfortunate event of a breakdown, we cannot be held responsible.
15) Accepting the booking you automatically accept the terms and conditions.
16) If due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to send another Party Bus of similar standard and quality.
17) No food to be brought onto the Party Bus, this is for the consideration of the next hirer unless prior arrangement.
18) The company will not accept responsibility for any shortfall in the party that has booked the Party Bus. The agreed price is the price you pay.
19) The company will not accept responsibility for items left on the Party Bus; at this point we have two options. A) We can arrange for you to meet the vehicle so you can retrieve the goods or B) We would post the goods to you once we have received the payment for the postal charges incurred, this is because from time to time we may not be in your area once we have finished your booking.
20) If you are unhappy with the terms set out above, you have the right to cancel the contract by email or text within 7 working days from the date on the contract and your deposit will be refunded in total.